Mid-Size City Sponsor:
Big City Sponsors:
JUST CALL BEN!
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!!!!
SEE YOU IN 2019!!
WHAT:Homeless for the Homeless
This event provides an opportunity for people of all ages to "walk in another's shoes" through a homelessness simulation. “Box City Families” will live overnight with only a cardboard home and the bare essentials. Your “Box City Family” can be any size and any combination of ages. See below for details.
WHEN:Sept. 7th at 5 p.m. - Sept. 8th at 7 a.m.
WHERE: Anderson County Recycling & Education Center, 520 Woodcrest Dr. Anderson, SC
Thanks to our sponsors for 2017...
CROWDFUNDING IS BACK!!!! How participants are able to help us serve children and their families in need!
Become a FUNraiserby raising money for Family Promise of Anderson and earning the Biggest FUNraiser Award. Preview a fundraising page by clicking here.
1. You or your team sign up as a FUNraiser by texting Homeless2018 to 71777 or click the green button.
2. Then, follow the directions in the email you will receive to upload your own picture, set your personal goal and create your own message
3. Send out or post on FaceBook your special link to your fundraising page or your unique text keyword.
4. As people donate online, they must include your name or your team's name for you to receive the credit.
DR. EDWARD THOMAS, DDS
THE BLECKLEY INN
RALPH HAYES TOYOTA
To register online, click on the button below. This year's schedule for time and information.
Registration that includes T-shirts ends August 17th. Registration will be open until 3 p.m. on Sept. 7th.Registrations done on Sept. 7th will be available online or by sending H4H18 to 91999 only.
To sponsor this event, do any of the following:
1. Contact our office at 864-760-0908 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Complete the sponsorship form and mail with your contribution to:
Family Promise of Anderson County
PO Box 1466
Anderson, SC 29622
3. Register and pay online. Specify your sponsorship level of interest.
Small City Sponsors:
SUGGS JOHNSON, LLC
REGISTERING YOUR "BOX CITY FAMILY"
A "Box City Family"is comprised of any number or combination of people. You determine who and how many are in your Box City Family. As individuals or a group, you will raise funds for Family Promise to compete for the Biggest FUNraiser Award. Each Box City Family member must pay a registration of $30 (13 years of age & older) or $15 (12 years of age & under) which enables your "family" to compete for TROPHIES such as BIGGEST FUNraiser, MOST CREATIVE BOX CITY NAME, GAME of LIFE "SURVIVOR".
You will also be responsible for collecting cardboard boxes, tape, tarps and any other materials to build your Box City in which you will live for the night. Yes, you will sleep in your Box City on Friday night! Be prepared for any weather. Each member may bring one pillow, one sleeping bag or comparable bedding, one extra blanket, one flashlight. Do NOT bring mattresses of any kind, ready-made building materials, iPods, MP3 players or other electronic devices.